By Lonely Planet, Carolyn Bain
Lonely Planet: The world's best commute advisor publisher
Lonely Planet Denmark is your passport to the entire so much proper and up to date suggestion on what to work out, what to pass, and what hidden discoveries look ahead to you. event the old but futuristic capital, delight in new Nordic delicacies at Noma, or embody your internal baby at Legoland; all together with your depended on go back and forth better half. Get to the guts of Denmark and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet Denmark trip Guide:
- Colour maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries convey you the best technique to tailor your journey in your personal own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips prevent money and time and assist you get round like a neighborhood, heading off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - together with hours of operation, cell numbers, web content, transit suggestions, and costs
- Honest reviews for all budgets - together with consuming, drowsing, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, and hidden gemstones that the majority guidebooks pass over
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer and extra lucrative trip event - together with background, literature, movie, structure, politics, delicacies, and wine
- Free, handy pull-out Copenhagen map (included in print version), plus over forty seven neighborhood maps
- Useful features - including Month-by-Month (annual competition calendar), Travel with youngsters, and Outdoor Activities
- Coverage of Copenhagen, Northern Jutland, valuable Jutland, Southern Jutland, Funen, Zealand, Mon, Falster, Lolland, Bornholm, Skagen, Roskilde, Ribe, Helsingor, Aarhus, Silkeborg, and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Denmark, our so much entire consultant to Denmark, is ideal for these making plans to either discover the pinnacle points of interest and take the line much less travelled.
- Looking for extra huge assurance? try out Lonely Planet's Scandinavia guide for a entire examine the entire zone has to supply.
Authors: Written and researched via Lonely Planet, Carolyn Bain, Cristian Bonetto, and Andrew Stone.
About Lonely Planet: began in 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's best go back and forth consultant writer with guidebooks to each vacation spot on this planet, in addition to an award-winning web site, a set of cellular and electronic go back and forth items, and a devoted traveler neighborhood. Lonely Planet's project is to allow curious guests to event the area and to really get to the center of the areas they locate themselves in.
TripAdvisor tourists' selection Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in favourite shuttle advisor category
'Lonely Planet publications are, with ease, like no other.' - big apple Times
'Lonely Planet. it really is on everyone's bookshelves; it really is in each traveller's palms. it is on cellphones. it is on the net. it is far and wide, and it truly is telling whole generations of individuals how you can shuttle the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)